Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Toothpaste

Yeah, you heard me: toothpaste. Why can't the fuckers name their flavors like normal people? No matter how fancy gum gets, they still have the common sense to name the flavor "peppermint" "spearment" and "wintergreen."

What the hell is "artic mint?" "winter cool mint?" "icy blast?" or worse, "new flavor?"

My mom sent me to the store to buy toothpaste that wasn't peppermint, as my dad is not a fan. Nowhere did I see normal flavor names. I picked up something that said "new flavor!" figuring that peppermint is usually the first flavor that comes out, sure a "new flavor!" would be something else.

Nope, guessed wrong. Sorry dad.

Fuckers.

Beatdown with 4 out of 5 dentists!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Oooh, cinnamon burst! But have you tried the nasty kid flavors? I wonder why kids don't wanna brush with flavors like Orange Crush, and Blueberry Cherry, and Bubble Gum? Yech.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I echo Jay! Way to end on a bang.

8:33 PM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

well, I've always had a way with words... ;)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home