Saturday, August 28, 2004

Can't believe you did that!

Middle of the Spiderman 2 movie, everyone is really into the excitement of Spidey getting his spideyass kicked and then we hear a cellphone go off. Minor irritation accompanied by the knowledge that the offender will be embarassed enough to shut it off.

NO.

She begins to have a conversation with the other person on the line. She goes on to say, "So, how are you?" and "Yeah, I'm watching a movie right now."

I mean, hello? Did you not hear what you just said?

Beatdown with a movie projector.

4 Comments:

Blogger LiAps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:35 AM  
Blogger LiAps said...

I'll see your movie cellphone answerer and raise you one law school class cell phone answerer. I shit you not. I will never forget that day, nor that hideous girl, nor the priceless look on the professor's face.

Intentionally tortious beatdown with John Sexton's Civil Procedure textbook. While he's hugging you.

12:40 AM  
Blogger LiAps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Ok, we all forget to turn them off occasionally, but DON"T ANSWER IT! I have had that same shite happen to me! They guy was with his two kids, and it was a business call. He never got up to leave, just make an appointment. I was tempted to crash the meeting...

With a beatdown!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home