Saturday, September 25, 2004

Yoplait

I enjoy Yoplait yogurt. It is nice and smooth and has an even ditribution of fruit throughout - none of that fruit on the bottom crap. who has the time to mix their yogurt every day? and even when you do mix it, the yougurt is lumpy. bleah. but that is not my beatdown.

At least once a year, Yoplait puts pink lids on its yogurt and tells its customers that if we keep the pink yogurt caps and then mail them in, Yoplait will contribute X amount of money to breast cancer research.

What kind of crap is that???? Who is going to save old yogurt lids? Well, I know people that do, but...what a bunch of crap! You mean that i have to save old, rancid yogurt lids, and then put them in an envelope, pay shipping, and mail them back to Yoplait? A very successful company that most certainly has more money than I do?

Why don't they just say that for every yogurt cup bought they'll donate? Because they are cheap bastards who are counting on the general public to not send in the caps. Then they can look like heros (hey! we donate to breast cancer research! we're the yogurt that cares about your breasts! and we don't ask you to hand mix your yogurt!) with a minimal amount of financial imput. Again, what a load of crap.

Beatdown with 25% of my recommended calcium intake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Here! Here!

It's 10c a lid, and in the commercial they're all licking thier lids, how sanitary! Yogurt cultures with spittle!

I wanna be the person they hired to recieve those lids, and process them! Oh yeah!

Hey! I got strep throat at work, and all I do is handle pink yogurt lids! ewwwww

I'd rather lick my stamp and mail a check STRAIGHT to the breast cancer people, THANK YOU!

In the memo: I eat yogurt!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home