Sunday, August 08, 2004

Where the f*ck did she go now???

Now I realize being a waiter/waitress is a difficult job, so let me start this out by saying that there were only 3 or 4 other tables of people in the whole restaurant, and I think she only had one other table apart from ours.

To the waitress who made us wait a half hour for our check, gave it to us, then disappeared for another 20 minutes, so we had to find the manager to pay, just so we could get out of there: Beatdown with a side of fries! Hope you liked your "tip."

5 Comments:

Blogger LiAps said...

Good Job, ESC. You need to use the tip as a weapon. It's the only way they'll learn (of course, I never do; I always feel guilty).

9:05 PM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

Well, technically K didn't leave a tip. I would have left a reduced tip (5% or something) and said something to the manager.

10:39 AM  
Blogger AGB 1 said...

I was just somewhere where the service was horrible, I can't remember where. Anyway, since I have been a bus-boy, waiter, cook, host, counter jockey and manager at various establishments I am very forgiving. They have to be real bad to feel my wrath. I can't remember where I was going with this. I think I need some food now because I am getting loopy.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Celti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

I just sit there as their tip amount decreases in $.01 increments as the minutes tick by...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home