Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Drunk Grrrls!

Drunk grrrls who act a fool and say (type) stupid things...... definately deserve a beatdown.


"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
"I may be drunk but at least I'm not insane."
"I don't have a drinking problem 'Cept when I can't get a drink."
"There ain't no devil, there's just god when he's drunk"
"Well, the first rule is not to try to drink with him. (When asked about what it was like to write with Keith Richards)."
"Pour me a cab, I just can't drink no more."
"The piano has been drinking, not me."
"Oh yeah, I remember my first beer." (to a waitress dropping a tray of drinks)
"the drinks are free and everything...but they hit you up at the door on the way out..."
"I thought I heard a saxophone, I'm drunk on the moon"
"I've got a bottle for a trumpet, a hatbox for a drum..."
"I sold a quart of blood and bought a half a pint of scotch"
"And I'm standing on the corner of Fifth and Vermouth...using parking meters as walking sticks."
-Tom Waits

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

come on....
you all know drunk girls can be hella anoying.

i admit it, especially when i act like that.

sweet dreams bloggerland.

xxxoooooo

12:59 AM  
Blogger Luke Sonnier said...

Hey bar-keep what's keepin' you? Keep pouring drinks.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Luke Sonnier said...

God I would love to own his albums. I love CD, but vinyl is fun to collect. Waits would be one artist for the collection.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home